Four Easy Tips To Find Street Bike Parts and Accessories

Street bikes are meant to be driven on the highway or around the city alongside other road users. For this reason, there are strict rules and regulations that need to be observed when upgrading to avoid getting into trouble. These rules make it difficult for street bike owners to upgrade their bikes to the performance levels they want. For the street bike owners daring enough to take their bikes to the next level, below are five Street Bike accessories and parts that are easy to find to help with the upgrading.
Dual sport Honda mortorcycle


These accessories are meant to improve the performance of the bike without breaking the law.

Exhaust Systems

The exhaust systems on new street bikes are usually there because every bike needs them and they do not necessarily improve performance. That’s why a new performance Exhaust is the first item to get for those who want to upgrade their street bikes. Most aftermarket exhausts are either full systems or slip-ons. The full system ones replace the entire stock exhaust while the slip-on's are mounted on the exhaust. The exhaust system to go for depends on the amount of power the rider wants from his/her bike.
Blonde chick on a sportbike


Contrary to what most people think, aftermarket exhausts do not add that much weight to the bike when installed. Exhausts made of titanium are particularly preferred as they usually weigh less that the stock exhausts they are replacing.

Performance Tires

To improve the performance of the bike, the tires must be made to help achieve and handle the improved performance. Most manufacturers will let consumers know what their tires are made for making it easier to choose one. There are tires such as the Pirelli Diablos that are designed for those who spend 30% of their time on the truck and the remaining 70% on the street. This makes them perfect for anyone who wants performance-level tires on their street bikes.
Honda Grom with exhaust kit

Aftermarket Wheels for Street Bikes

If you want to improve the performance of your street bike, getting the right aftermarket wheels is essential. Most aftermarket wheels designed to improve the performance of the bike are lightweight so as not to add any significant weight. Lighter wheels rotate much faster and accept steering inputs more readily. Make a point to replacing the wheels regularly to keep the performance of the bike at optimal levels.

Suspension

Proper suspension setup is important for a safer and faster riding experience. Fitting the right suspension at the right time will not only improve the handling of the bike but will also make it easier to ride the bike.
There are no products available for your selected application. Please clear the filter or choose a new application.