Mach Force XP exhaust systems
are constructed from large
4-inch mandrel-bent 409
stainless steel tubing for increased
flow, improved horsepower, torque and
lower exhaust gas temperatures. Mach Force XP exhaust
systems use bayonet style hangers for a solid fit and come with a huge
8-inch straight-through designed muffler for increased flow and are
finished off with a polished stainless steel tip.
This aFe exhaust system features Hi-Tuck Design for extra ground clearance when using an aftermarket suspension kit.
This system is constructed out of 409 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability. The aFe high tuck
exhaust system uses OE style hangers and band clamps for an easy installation. In recent testing, the Mach Force XP
High Tuck Exhaust System produced 13 Hp and 15 lbs. X ft. of torque.
• 4-inch mandrel bent.
• High flow muffler.
• Lower EGT's.
• Bayonet style hangers for easy installation.
• 409 stainless steel tube for maximum flow.
OTHER FEATURES and VIDEOS
• aFe Exhaust Systems are custom built for specific year, make and model rig.
• Large mandrel-bent tubing increases exhaust volume up to 36% for raging horsepower and torque increases.
• Large-bore tubes quickly expels hot exhaust gasses to keep EGTs out of the red zone.
• Systems come in your choice of 409 stainless or aluminized steel (most kits).
• Choose a turbo-back kit with a downpipe or a cat-back kit without the downpipe (most vehicles).
• Both systems use the factory catalytic converter—emissions legal in all 50 states.
• Massive 8" diameter straight-through muffler maintains maximum exhaust flow.
• Mount the muffler one way for all-out power and sound; reverse it for a subdued rumble.
• Easily installs directly to every vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations.
• Kit includes muffler, tubing, fittings and adjustable clamps.
See Jeep Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System