Product Features and Specifications
- Beefy 1-1/4 inch OD steel with 1/4 inch wall thickness construction
- Heavy duty 7/8 inch rod ends feature standard tapered ends to fit stock knuckle applications
- True DOM tubing with no seams or welds to fail
- Will not work with factory Rubicon wheels
- One-ton tie rod strength with no knuckle modifications required
Enhance any Jeep Vehicle with Rugged Ridge Steering Conversion Kits! A Bolt-on solution for preventing bent tie rods from wheeling with larger tires. Rugged Ridge Jeep Steering Conversion Kit feature a 1-1/4 inch OD Steel tube that is cold-rolled, pierced, then drawn through dies to produce a 1/4 inch wall thickness. Each kit is ensured to have no seams or welds as these Steering Conversion Kits have true DOM tubing. The Tubes also feature heavy duty 7/8 inch tapered rod ends to make sure that it will fit stock knuckle applications. Get a Rugged Ridge Jeep Steering Conversion kit from above and get a ton of strength and additional performance without any modifications to the Jeep's steering knuckles.