Some benefits and advantages of the Rancho Chevy Colorado Lift Kit:
- Maintains factory location of rack & pinion
- No welding required.
- Allows up to a 305/70/16*
- Extended (bolt-on) CNC machined steering knuckles.
- Allows for reuse of the OE front skid-plate
- Includes new rear add-a-leaf springs
- Two-piece ¼"thick cross member comes with the rear control arm bushings installed.
- Front differential drop brackets correct pinion angle for minimized driveline vibration
- Preserves OE geometry for easy alignment, minimal bump steer, and optimal ride & handling (maintains OE Caster)
- Rancho/Realift™ technology for no torsion bar relocation results in increased ground clearance.
The off-road suspension experts at Rancho® are pleased to introduce our newest suspension system for the 2004-06 Colorado / Canyon 4WD & 2WD Z71 models. This system offers exclusive features which eliminate unnecessary installation steps, resulting in a faster easier installation.
The Rancho/Realift™ torsion bar relocation technology mounts without drilling, eliminating the need to relocate the factory torsion bar cross member. The two piece ¼" thick cross member comes with new OE control arm bushings installed. Combined these features preserve ground clearance and make for a hassle free installation.
Steering integrity is uncompromised by maintaining the stock location of the factory rack and pinion steering. This, along with the new CNC machined steering knuckles; maintain optimal steering geometry preserving OE caster angles.