• Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
• Shift Defuel Setting
• Axle Ratio Adjustment
• Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
When used with the Attitude CS or CTS monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data, such as EGTs*, engine coolant temperature, transmission fluid temperature, engine oil temperature, and RPM, to name a few.
• NEW Switch between US or Metric units of measure
• NEW Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT and Boost
• NEW Cold Engine Protection (no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings