Edge Evolution CS Diesel
Color Screen Tuner
CS Diesel Evolution
NEW from the company that was first to introduce the in-cab digital gauge tuning device, Edge Products is proud to announce an incredible “next generation” performance monitor built specifically to give any truck enthusiast the power, style and control they’ve been waiting for. The all-new full-Color Screen Evolution CS is the most advanced technology in engine tuning available today. The Evolution CS in-cab controller, monitor and digital gauge display features a full-color, high-resolution 2.4-inch, button-controlled screen. The CS features a ruggedized case, user-friendly buttons, an easy-to-navigate menu, and a light sensitivity meter that automatically adjusts the brightness for improved viewing for day and night driving. Plus, all the incredible tuning features that have made EDGE Products the most advanced on the market!
• Amazingly Sharp 2.4" Full-Color High Resolution Screen
• Multiple power levels for Mileage, Towing and Performance
• One part number for diesel vehicles for ALL OEM applications
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System allowing connection of multiple, additional accessories
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Displays and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• 0-60 and Quarter-Mile with drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting (graphs speed and time on screen)
• Displays up to 8 parameters at a time in digital display mode
• Monitors and displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) status on new emission diesel trucks
• Ships with "Arkon" Universal Suction Cup Mount
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods and pillar mounts (sold separately)
• Ability to program your transmission to adjust Shift Points, Shift Firmness*, Speed Limiter, and Rev Limiter
• Maintenance Manager Application
EDGE Evolution CS Diesel-Color Screen Tuner-Free Next Day Air
The Evolution CS in-cab controller, monitor and digital gauge display features a full-color, high-resolution 2.4-inch, button-controlled screen. The CS features a ruggedized case, user-friendly buttons, an easy-to-navigate menu, and a light sensitivity meter that automatically adjusts the brightness for improved viewing for day and night driving.
- Chevy Silverado 2500 2001-2013 6.6L Duramax
- Chevy Silverado 3500 2001-2013 6.6L Duramax
- Chevy Silverado 4500 2001-2013 6.6L Duramax
- Chevy Silverado 5500 2001-2013 6.6L Duramax
- Dodge/Ram 2500 2003-2012 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins
- Dodge/Ram 3500 2003-2012 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins
- Ford F-250 1994-2003 7.3L, 2003-2007 6.0L, 2008-2010 6.4L, 2011-2012 6.7L
- Ford F-350 1994-2003 7.3L, 2003-2007 6.0L, 2008-2010 6.4L, 2011-2012 6.7L
- Ford F-450 2008-2010 6.4L, 2011-2012 6.7L
- Ford F-550 2008-2010 6.4L, 2011-2012 6.7L
- Ford Excursion 2000-2003 7.3L, 2003-2005 6.0L
- GMC Sierra 2500 2001-2013 6.6L Duramax
- GMC Sierra 3500 2001-2013 6.6L Duramax
- GMC Sierra 4500 2001-2013 6.6L Duramax
- GMC Sierra 5500 2001-2013 6.6L Duramax
*Will not work on LB7 or LLY with a manual transmission.
Sale Price: $499.00
1. UP/DOWN ARROW In the menus these buttons are used to select the menu items and increase or decrease values.
2. MAIN MENU The menu button gives you access to the main menu of the Evolution CS.
3. LEFT GAUGE The left gauge is one of two analog style gauges. The displayed parameter for all gauges can be changed by pressing the enter button, choosing the desired gauge, and selecting
a different parameter from the drop down list.
4. ALERT INDICATOR The alert indicator light will illuminate (red) when an alert limit is exceeded.
When this light contains an “R,” it indicates that your Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) equipped vehicle is performing a regeneration cycle.
5. POWER LEVEL INDICATOR The power level indicator represents the current power level. 0 represents stock.
6. BACKDOWN INDICATOR A Backdown indicator NOT utilized by the Evolution CS.
7. RIGHT GAUGE The right gauge is one of two analog style gauges that can display user selected parameters.
8. ENTER GAUGE The enter button when pressed from the main screen will allow you to change the gauge parameters for the Evolution CS. In the menus it allows you to select the highlighted option.
9. CENTER GAUGE The center gauge is a bar style gauge that can display any parameter.